Andrews’ Endowed Primary School has a proud tradition of successful fund-raising carried out by the hard work of Parents who form the Parents & Teachers & Friends Association.
These volunteers over the years have devoted much of their spare time to raise funds for the school through a series of fun activities and events that have involved the whole village community. Enormous amounts have been raised thanks to the support from parents, families, teachers and friends of the school. In recent years, the PTFA have managed to purchase the following:
- Tablet computers for use in the classrooms
- Our Outdoor Classroom – complete with electrical power and picnic bench seating for a whole class – the classroom provides a beautiful place for outdoor learning during the day and a quiet shady place for play at lunchtimes
- Projectors and Whiteboards for all classrooms
- Books for our Year 6 Leavers
- Plants, materials and manpower for our annual Groundforce event
The PTFA AGM usually takes place in the Autumn term, so if you wish to take an active part in the school and help provide those ‘extras’ for your children, then please come along to the AGM and join the committee.